Digital Marketing CoordinatorApply Now
Digital Marketing Coordinator
The Digital Marketing Coordinator supports different activities to increase SimplePin's visibility online and bring quality traffic and leads to website. He/she works with the SEO and SEM specialists, graphic designers and web developers, participates in the implementation of digital campaigns to support SimplePin's efforts at all levels from awareness to conversion.:
Duties, responsibilities and tasks
- Coordinate activities and ongoing projects; Marketing campaigns, Trade Shows, website maintenance etc.
- Monitor the execution and performance of SEM and SEO campaigns.
- Update content on SimplePin website to improve SEO performance and monitor organic traffic levels and web page ranking.
- Set-up and implementation of a variety of lead generation systems: email marketing, Pay-per-Click advertising, Social Medias.
- Content creation; Blog Posts, videos, landing pages, website copy, etc.
- Manage SimplePin's presence on third party websites.
- Follow-up on the progress of ongoing projects with various internal departments.
- Work with agencies to ensure timely delivery of different digital initiatives.
- Liaise with the creative team to coordinate the production of digital advertising assets.
- Identify problems related to marketing projects and assist the marketing team resolve issues with stakeholders.
- Build brand awareness and ensure compliance and consistency with SimplePin standards and objectives.
- Participate in evolution and enhancement of the User Interface of the core SimplePin application and Company website
- Track time and deliver time-sheets on weekly basis
- Work with web developers and engineers to deliver marketing campaign
- Conduct usability testing and user research
- Conduct competitor and customer analysis
- Ensure that the goals and the objectives of the marketing campaigns are accomplished within defined timeframes and allocated budgets
- Assist with content development for corporate website and marketing campaigns
- Support and monitor digital awareness and performance-oriented campaigns.
- Creating analytics reports to monitor progress on website traffic, online ads, social and email marketing campaigns.
- Produce standard and ad-hoc reports and constantly tracks results in dashboards.
- Assist in the quality assurance and approval of agency material.
- Prepare presentations for the Business Development team .
- Assists in the execution of AB tests.
- Produce benchmark analysis about digital marketing best practices and evolving technologies.
- All other tasks as assigned.
Skills, competencies and qualifications
- At least 1 year of experience in digital marketing or industry experience (corporate, software, web or agency)
- B.A./B.Sc./B.Eng. degree in communication, human-computer interaction or a related field, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Ability to present marketing approaches to a non-marketing audience (including business, product and technology teams)
- A firm grasp of a range of graphic design tools (e.g. Photoshop, Sketch), processes, and outcomes
- Ability to practice continuous improvement and promote knowledge sharing
- Capable of managing assigned tasks and meeting deadlines
- Strategic marketing thinking with the ability to develop and implement actionable plans
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, collaboration, and writing skills
- Multi-tasking capabilities with the ability to adjust to a paced environment
- Ability to work under minimal supervision, with general guidance from technical management
- Bilingual. English and French. Spanish language is an asset.
- In-depth knowledge of SEM and SEO tools. Including
- Google Analytics
- Google Ads
- Bing Ads
- Google Search Console
- Wing Webmaster tools
- Screaming Frog
- Experience with graphic design tools
- Experience with video-editing software is a plus
- Experience in HTML5 technologies, Angular, Bootstrap, and/or CSS is an asset
- Knowledge of Atlassian products, including JIRA and Confluence for task management
- Drupal CMS experience is a plus
- Experience with financial math is a plus
- Director of Marketing