The SimplePin platform is a modern accounts receivable tool which allows companies to send invoices to their customers and collect payments from them. Our main focus is providing an exceptional user experience and making the payment process as simple as possible. Our platform was designed with compliance in mind, making payment processing as secure and reliable as it can be.
So how does it work? It’s simple.
- As a company (e.g. an insurance brokerage, accounting/law firm or real estate agency), you can create an account with SimplePin in 3 to 5 minutes. During account setup, we will ask you to validate your email address and bank account in order to withdraw funds from our platform.
- Start creating invoices and send them to your customers.
- Customers can pay their invoices using a credit or debit card, or a bank account transfer.
- SimplePin collects the funds from your customer and deposits them in your account based on the deposit schedule you've defined during the setup.
With all of its simplicity, SimplePin is a very powerful platform with additional functionality to meet your payment processing needs. This functionality includes:
One-time invoice with preauthorized charge
Invoice with multiple plans
Payment links for your emails
Payment link with QR code
Payment codes for paper invoices
Bank accounts (EFT, ACH)
Ability to create Customer using API
Ability to create Invoice using API
Payment Widget for on-Portal solutions
Webhook with status notification functionality
Step-by-step guides on how to use SimplePin
- Why to use SimplePin. Bringing the convenience economy to B2B payments
- How does SimplePin work. Quick introduction
- How to set up your company account with SimplePin
- How to create a customer with SimplePin
- How to create a one-time payment invoice with SimplePin
- How to create an invoice with multiple payment plan options using SimplePin
- How to schedule a one-time preauthorized payment invoice using SimplePin
- How to understand invoice and transaction status
- How to withdraw your funds from SimplePin
- How to import customers and invoices into SimplePin
- How to use payment reminders and notifications in SimplePin
- How to pay an invoice with a one-time payment
- How to enable pre-authorized payments
- How to pay an invoice with multiple payment options
- How to pay a paper invoice received by mail using SimplePin
Want to know more about SimplePin? Call our toll free number: 1 800 727-4136. You can also email us at email@example.com, or contact us through our website at simplepin.com/contact-us or request a demo with one of our product specialists.